In this article, we will give you some tips on making your browser in Firefox more quickly:
- Open Moxilla Firefox
- In the address bar, write ‘about:config’ then press enter
- Find this: ‘browser.tabs.showSingleWindowsModePrefs‘
- Double click into the setting to be ‘true’.
- Find this: ‘network.http.pipelining‘ then double click into the setting to be ‘true’.
- Find this: ‘network.http.pipelining.maxrequests‘ then double click
- There will be window pop up. Change the letter in the pop up to be 60.
- Press ‘Ok’.
- Close Firefox
- Reopen. If there’s no problem, your Firefox will be opened 10 into 40 percent more quickly than before
Besides, you can use FasterFox which makes bandwith using more effective. So your Firefox will be more quickly. Download FasterFox in :
(source: detikinet.com)You can also subscribe here to get this site update in your email.